While larger organizations have been early adopters of sophisticated data analytics, SMBs also benefit from big data. They need to embrace big data in order to get a closer perspective of their competitive landscape and thrive in their local economy. They can extract critical insights into their customers’ behaviors and preferences and leverage technologies specifically suited to their needs and resources. Using this information intelligently can yield stronger customer loyalty, higher revenues, and greater profitability.
Download the white paper to learn:
- What big data is and how it is being used?
- How SMBs can benefit from big data analysis without wrestling with complexity or needing in-house expertise?
- Where big data can be used to make sales and marketing more effective?
- Why SMBs should take advantage of these new data analytics techniques and technologies now?
When consumers are searching for local merchants, most of them reach first for their smartphone or tablet. There are now more search queries coming from smartphones than desktop computers, and this is particularly true when it comes to local business lookups. This report, commissioned by BuzzBoard and prepared by Greg Sterling, industry expert and VP of strategy and insights at Local Search Association, discusses the critical need for local SMBs to have a mobile presence to make themselves visible to a large portion of their market.
Download the white paper to discover:
- The extent to which consumers rely on mobile devices to locate and do business with local SMBs.
- Obstacles that SMBs confront when establishing a mobile presence, and a checklist of tactics to overcome them.
- The role of mobile apps vs. mobile-friendly website.
The role of the salesperson has never been under more scrutiny and pressure than today. New sales techniques, processes and organizations, supported with new technology, are essential to survive in business.This report, prepared by Greg Sterling, VP of strategy and insights at Local Search Association, and Industry Advisor at BuzzBoard Neal Polachek – supported by insights from other industry experts – provides guidance on how to properly structure and equip local sales for success in a challenging environment.
Download the white paper to get insight on:
- Achieving the optimal mix of inside sales and field sales.
- Breaking through the noise in a very crowded market selling digital services to SMBs.
- Leveraging big data to effectively segment and target prospective customers.
- Establishing the credibility to sell as a “trusted advisor”.